Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledge base of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What we are looking for:
Persado is looking to hire a Senior Devops Engineer to join our growing team in Athens.
What we want you to do:
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Design, configure and maintain Kubernetes, AWS and Azure environments
- Manage infrastructure automations using Ansible and scripting tools/languages
- Configure and troubleshoot firewall and network systems
- Create documentation for services performed
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Lead the planning and implementation of complex IT infrastructure projects
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Develop policies and procedures for reporting, monitoring, and maintaining systems to increase uptime
- Participate in on-call schedule
What we want to see:
- 5+ years of experience in managing Linux, Network, Cloud Systems
- Solid Linux administration skills
- Good scripting skills using shell and one of python, ruby, go
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Strong focus on virtualization, cloud and containerization systems (VMWare, AWS, Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with firewall systems
- Experience with Monitoring systems
- Experience with Configuration management software (Ansible or Chef)
- Experience with relational and non relational databases (Mysql, Postgres, Mongodb)
- Experience with Hadoop, Microsoft Azure will be considered a plus as well as
- Familiarity in any of the following; ELK Stack, Nginx, HAProxy, Git, AWS, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Knowledge of information security best practices and how to apply them
Who you are:
- You are able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task, work under minimum supervision
- You take on responsibility and accountability for results
- You have positive, can-do attitude, and are willing to take on new tasks and go above and beyond typical daily responsibilities
- You are able to perform under pressure and handle tight deadlines with multiple competing priorities
- You combine process-oriented thinking and problem-solving capability
- You demonstrate high degree of professionalism and solid judgment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans.
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity.
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all.