Who We Are:
Persado is a pure-play AI company that’s changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words and transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that’s obsessed with personalization –the right offer, the right product, the right segment– we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Customer Success Manager in Rome, Italy. If you have relevant professional experience with great professional ambition and relationship management attitude who would like to excel in a fast-paced environment, this role is ideal for you.
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop, deliver and present to customers sales materials, product demonstrations, business reviews and status updates
- Interact and drive other Persado departments to keep customer satisfied during the execution of assigned projects
- Understand customer digital strategy and identify the optimal way to fit Persado
- Gather customer business requirements and build a value proposition
- Detect possible ways to extend Persado footprint within assigned accounts
- Drive both the Persado Customer Success Team and customers through the sales process
- Identify any issues of assigned accounts, properly handle objections and find solutions to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Build and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Support in the negotiation of agreement terms
What We Want To See:
- 4-5 years experience working in the account management function in enterprise marketing software or in business strategy consulting with a strong focus on digital
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, specifically performance marketing
- Result oriented and methodic approach in planning, govern and execute the steps of the sales cycle
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce etc
- Strong numerical skills, an Engineering background is preferred
- Knowledge of data analysis, understanding of the online marketing industry from a business and technical perspective
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
Who You Are:
- Bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible
- Possess very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution
- Excited about working in a lean start up and fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
*Kindly submit your CV in English*