Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns.
What We Want You To Do:
- Assist the Project Managers and Senior Project Managers with the execution and monitoring of day-to-day client tasks, and potentially own execution of assigned account’s projects
- Manage client communication around operational tasks
- Monitor and report on customer level KPIs
- Transcribe customer status meeting updates on CRM platform
- Create and maintain comprehensive customer level documentation
- Participate in projects to define and document processes within the PM team
- Provide data entry and/or administrative support for department initiatives and reporting
- Collaborate with the PMs in creating project plans and managing campaign trackers
- Escalate customer and execution related issues to Account team as needed
What We Want To See:
- 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing environment
- Strong academic record, including an undergraduate degree preferably in marketing, management or related fields
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies
- Strong quantitative skills and experience working in Excel
- Experience with supporting digital marketings campaigns such as Email, Web, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
- Working knowledge of HTML and other web related languages, a plus
Who You Are:
- Have a “Customer First” mentality
- Exhibit solid process-oriented thinking and problem-solving capability
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Enjoy creating task lists and crossing them off
- Love paying special attention to detail and timelines
- Show ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public