Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our talented team in New York! In this exciting role, you will work with our proprietary platform to generate and refine AI-powered marketing language. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on marketing campaigns for Fortune 100 brands around the world.
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop brand-aligned, multi-channel marketing content using Persado’s Enterprise platform, learn what resonates with different audiences, and achieve campaign objectives
- Work alongside the rest of the Operations team, Customer Success, and Data Science teams to ensure customer KPIs are met
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, within deadline and aligned with business objectives
- Provide analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
What We Want To See:
- 3+ years+ experience in copywriting / copy-editing for B2C and B2C in financial services or insurance (industry experience preferred, not required)
- Experience with a wide scope of marketing channels such as paid media, email, web banners, SMS, and direct mail
- Ability to embrace brand voice for a variety of customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing a plus
- Previous international work experience / work environment appreciated
- Previous work at a creative agency a plus
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, graphic design and email platforms a plus
Who You Are:
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task, work under minimum supervision
- Accountable and results-oriented
- Data-driven: able to support creative decisions with past results
- Precise attention to detail: not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver quality under tight deadlines
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, willing to take on new tasks and go above and beyond typical daily responsibilities
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public