Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Junior Accountant based out of Athens to support the Accounting & Finance department in driving our global business.
What We Want You To Do:
- Maintain the accounting books and records in NetSuite
- Prepare account reconciliations (cash, prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, revenue, expenses and inter-company transactions)
- Assist with the month end close and preparation of financial statements
- Support global and local audits
- Assist compliance reporting, including VAT and income tax
- Reconcile customer and supplier balances and propose of payment schedule
- Review and perform payments and maintain a payment schedule
- Coordinate with the external tax consultants for the tax filings and ensure compliance with accounting, tax and other statutory requirements
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Manage ad hoc financial requests across all departments
What We Want To See:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting, a post-graduate degree is desirable
- 1-2 years of work experience in an Accounting Department or Audit Firm; Big 4 experience preferred
- ERP experience preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS would be a definite plus, ACCA Professional Qualification Qualified / Part Qualified would be desirable.
- Excellent use of MS Office, especially in using advanced Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Self-driven and accountable
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Thrives on finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Analytical thinking, numbers literate, very good presentation skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans.
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity.
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all