Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
In this exciting role you will be responsible for the implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns.
What We Want You to Do:
- Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involve all relevant departments, and ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Track progress through a solid project plan
- Own and run both internal and client meetings to operationally drive projects and other account based initiatives
- Ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Ensure that all departments involved in the project operate as a united team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Travel, to clients as needed
What We Want To See:
- 3-6 years of client facing experience in project management and/or consulting, preferably in the digital marketing sector
- Strong academic record, including an undergraduate degree preferably in marketing, management or related fields
- Solid technical background with working knowledge of HTML and other web related languages
- Experience with running Email, Web Banners, Landing Page Optimization, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads campaigns
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Who You Are:
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects
- Loves making customers successful
- Strong communication skills, ability to own meetings and keep everyone on track
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!