Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Office & HR Coordinator for a 1-year contract to help support our Athens team! Do you love organizing activities that bring teams together and build great experiences? Then we want to hear from you! You will be maintaining the smooth running of operations in our Athens office and partnering with the People team to help coordinate and schedule interviews. If you’re hungry for a challenge and can give 100% you will find many opportunities to grow, as we want to see people progress through the company.
What We Want You To Do:
- Organize office activities and cultural initiatives, in line with the global People Experience Team
- Serve as the point person for all office/building related activities
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and partner with finance on any billing issues
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks for employees as required
- Partner with the recruitment team to coordinate and schedule interviews
- Partner with the People Team to coordinate new hire onboarding and assist with any other People Team related processes
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Act proactively, take initiative and bring fresh ideas to improve office operations and procedures
What We Want To See:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 1-2 years previous working experience in a similar role, ideally working for a multinational company
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Who you are:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and proactive!
- Fast learner who takes initiative and turns ideas into reality
- Problem solver and results oriented
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Potential opportunity for full time employment, to be discussed at the end of the contract duration
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all