Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Want You To Do:
- Live and breathe Paid Media. Strategizing, educating and executing should be your favorite work activities.
- Be the primary subject matter expert for the paid media channels within Persado.
- Develop and cultivate client relationships with VPs of Marketing and CMO level executives, as well as with Agencies working with Persado customers.
- Tailor the value proposition for our paid media solutions working closely with our existing customers and new business prospects.
- Work with the New Business and Customer Success teams to identify opportunities, develop solutions and drive revenue with new and existing clients.
- Provide initial, and ongoing training to clients to enable them to effectively use the Persado platform.
- Support key account deliverables such as monthly reporting and QBRs.
- Assist clients in basic implementation and usage of Persado products.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of all Paid Media campaigns, and develop processes and training for Persado teams.
- Provide market feedback to the Product Team with the goal of up-leveling the platform and offering.
- Understand clients’ business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution.
- Brainstorm new ways to use learnings and insights from social to inform recommendations that drive advertising effectiveness across all digital channels.
- Collaborate with all internal departments to ensure delivery of top-tier products and services.
- Monitor and report on the contribution of the paid media channels to Persado’s larger company goals.
- Keep Persado up to date with developments within the ecosystem.
What We Want To See:
- 6+ years of digital media experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on (setting up and reporting on campaigns) & strategy experience in Display and/or Facebook.
- An understanding of the importance and value of creative optimization.
- Analytical and Critical thinking ability.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Experience working with Product to enhance existing and document new feature requirements.
- Organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proven track record of strengthening and growing new and existing client relationships.
- Relentless drive to succeed, TEAM player.
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing environment
- Solid digital advertising technical background with understanding and/or hands-on within one or more of our core vertical markets.
- Time management (ability to work alone and develop own daily/weekly agenda
Who You Are:
- Team Player
- A self-starter with attention to detail.
- Drive, self-confidence, and resourcefulness.
- Vision, positive attitude and ability to think outside of the box.
- Analytically minded and able to manage a team of resources to deliver targets.
- Passionate in the way you convey solutions.
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public