Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate creative in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Alliances based out of our San Francisco office. Reporting to the Director, Corporate Development and Partnerships, you will be responsible for strengthening and managing Persado’s strategic partnership with Adobe. This key hire will focus on facilitating sales collaboration to drive customer adoption of Persado through this key partnership channel. In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Adobe sales reps, managers, and senior leaders, promoting Persado’s solution across the organization.
- Work closely with the Persado Sales and Customer Success teams to proactively source, influence, and accelerate sales opportunities by leveraging our strategic partnership with Adobe.
- Work closely with the Persado Marketing team to maximize our brand awareness and top of funnel impact by leveraging our strategic partnership with Adobe.
- Contribute to new growth opportunities to help shape and strengthen our partnership with Adobe.
- Possess an expert understanding of Persado’s technology, the needs and key objectives of the organization, and identify how Adobe customers can leverage our technology.
What We Want To See:
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier academic institution
- 4 - 6 years experience in marketing technology
- Solid understanding of the marketing technology space and ecosystem
- Strong networking abilities
- Technical aptitude with the ability to speak with engineers and marketers in the same discussion, including an understanding of API integrations
- Experience working at or partnering with Adobe a significant plus
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean startup environment
- Enthusiastic, professional, and highly proactive
- Ability to have thoughtful and articulate discussions with senior partners and colleagues
- Thrive on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Highly dependable and reliable with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Excel in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public