Who We Are:
Persado is a pure-play AI company that’s changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words and transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that’s obsessed with personalization –the right offer, the right product, the right segment– we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build long-term strategic relationship with our clients based on ROI and value delivered
- Own the business case and sales plan, including upsells and cross-sells across the client’s organization
- Engage internal team members, including solution consulting, services, operations, sales, training, and project management, to deliver against objectives
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor
What We Want To See:
- 3-6 years experience working in the account management function in enterprise marketing software or in business consulting with a strong focus on digital.
- Experience in strategy consulting is a must.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, specifically performance marketing.
- Experience working with clients within the Telco, Media or Financial Services industries.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Possesses creative prospecting, consultative selling and strong deal closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Who You Are:
- Bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible
- Possess very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution
- Excited about working in a lean start up and fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
*Kindly submit your CV in English*
Classification : Public