Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For
Persado is looking for an RVP, Customer Success, in our New York City office who will be responsible for driving the expansion of the Persado Platform across existing and new clients within the key vertical market of Financial Services, owning the following:
- Identifying and qualifying target companies and lines of business that would benefit (in transparent and material way) from the implementation of Persado solutions
- Defining a clear value and financial impact for the use of Persado solutions within each of the identified companies and put in place an account-based GTM strategy
- Leading the commercial implementation, execution and scale of the Persado solutions within the client’s business
What We Want You to Do
The RVP of Customer Success will function as a general manager, optimizing the investment of practice resources to achieve the three key strategic goals of winning new business, expanding existing customer relationships and driving up overall relationship value as measured by the financial impact of Persado’s solutions to a client’s business through unparalleled return of the clients digital marketing investment.
The RVP will be ultimately responsible for the day to day management of both new business development and customer relationships including but not limited to:
- Build an active pipeline of Strategic prospects with specific strategies behind each account, in cooperation with marketing
- Close new Strategic clients under the right growth framework, through building relationships at a senior level in their commercial and marketing organizations
- Own existing enterprise customer success and ensure their successful use of Persado Solutions
- Direct the development of detailed account plans with command of all elements (authorizers/influencers across lines of business, client strategy, opportunities, defined customer success), and own the execution of the plan
- Coach and guide a team of Senior Directors, Directors
- Indirectly manage a virtual team of delivery personnel, data scientists, center of excellence leaders and other roles contributing to the success of the customer
- Deliver the target financial performance from the accounts (growth in bookings and revenue)
- Achieve high customer satisfaction (referenceability, advocacy, Net Promoter, etc.)
- Build and maintain key customer relationships, and develop and implement strategies for expanding Persado’s customer base
- Anticipate, communicate, and facilitate new client needs and/or product enhancements that will help both the client and Persado improve
- Solve for rational, political, and emotional elements in every client decision
- Be an evangelist for Persado value to the market and relevant industries
What We Want To See:
Persado is seeking a leadership candidate with the credibility to sit in a room with CMOs of the largest consumer Financial Services organizations and provide consultative selling.
- Strategic consulting experience is a requirement
- The candidate would be expected to have at least 5 years of senior (Director or above) line management experience leading teams of 10+ individuals
- Successful account management (existing customers / “expand”) and/or sales (net new / “land”) experience in the technology landscape and to Fortune 500 companies. Can point to many successful customers managed and grown over an extended period of time.
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships (CMO, CEO, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor
- Has deep expertise in Vertical (Retail, Financial Services, e-Commerce, etc.), Functional (Digital Marketing, Email Strategy, etc.) and/or strategic (Management Consulting) areas. An ideal candidate would have a mix of these. You could come from an industry position where you led Digital Marketing, a leadership role in an infrastructure player (e.g., ESP) or from a globally-respected consulting firm.
Who You Are:
- Strong leader and motivational manager
- Exceptional communicator, able to manage up (C-Level) and down (manager level)
- High Energy, directing said energy in top problem solving, constantly developing and testing the hypothesis to drive a better outcome
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Excited about working in a lean startup environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Enjoys working with demanding customers all day every day
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strategic thinker with a constant drive for process improvement
- Process-oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public