Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a strategically focused Sales Enablement Manager to build and lead a global sales enablement program for new and existing business. You’ll partner with key stakeholders across the company to align people, processes, initiatives, and strategy with relevant learning methods, infrastructure, and tools. Reporting directly to the VP, Global Consulting, you will support the sales team as we grow the business and make the process repeatable and predictable.
The purpose of the function is to enable the behaviors and skills that will allow all account owners to:
- Think like a customer
- Understand the customer’s business
- Engage and speak authoritatively to senior executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Qualify opportunities objectively
- Build account relationships proactively and predictably
- Build and Lead a global Sales Enablement program supporting our entire Sales Organization: New Business and Existing Accounts.
- Partner with the Sales Leadership, Sales Ops and L&D to develop and refine Sales process, methodologies, best practices, and systems that enable tracking, forecasting and foolproof execution.
- Establish a COE to ensure availability and adoption of processes, systems, knowledge and behaviors by every quota carrier.
- Implement technology, tools, and processes that align with Sales Organization initiatives, and help Sales Management with measuring enablement metrics.
- Onboarding of Sales Org new hires covering processes, systems, tools and skills.
- Global alignment of teams around vision, goals & strategy including organization of annual Sales Kick Off event
- Deliver trainings (instructor led and online), workshops, and activities to Sales Reps & Sales Leadership, supporting development initiatives
- Build a metrics-driven organization through defined enablement goals, reporting, and dashboards to provide actionable insights
- Build relationships with a wide variety of internal stakeholders to understand their goals, their challenges, and maintain a plan for how you can help.
- Take a data-driven and analytical approach to decision making, as well as performance management to quantify the impact of programs, primarily the acceleration of bookings growth.
What We Want To See:
- You are a skilled and passionate Sales Enablement leader with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant start-up industry-specific experience in an Enablement or Sales Operations role
- You have a clear understanding of what makes Sales and Customer Success functions effective and can identify and diagnose execution issues at an organizational and individual level
- You have demonstrated success in supporting a sales team to be more effective and efficient
- You have and can operate as a strategic advisor on Sales Operations & Enablement matters and their impact on the company’s strategic and organizational objectives
- You are comfortable dealing with and advising senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- You are proficient in sales processes, methodologies, and skills
- You are a strong program manager - a great project manager, communicator, and collaborator
- You are experienced in developing and managing training, development, and gamification programs
- You are comfortable and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions
- You have a high proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- You like working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!