Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
The Business Analyst will provide primary analytical support for all client-facing and Operations departments at Persado. The analyses and recommendations of this person will support the decision- making capability of other roles within the company.
What We Want You To Do:
- Provide insights to account team based on aggregate results
- Maintain accuracy of account-level reports
- Answer statistics-related questions to account teams
- Make recommendations on how to tackle problematic results
- Understand the theory behind Persado Enterprise product suite
- Be able to run Persado Enterprise product suite results analysis manually
- Build account-level performance forecasts
- Design and analyze ad-hoc tests
What We Want To See:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience utilizing databases and SQL.
- Experience with regression analysis
- Good knowledge of analysis methods for generalized linear models and optimization techniques
- Manipulation of large datasets (1 million rows or more)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience in building Excel Dashboards for monitoring purposes
- Experience working with statistical packages, such as SAS and R
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!