Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Want You To Do:
As Persado embarks on the next phase of growth, we are looking for a brilliant creative director to be a leader on the creative and brand services team. The Persado Creative Director is responsible for the global oversight of our marketing and corporate creative, including look, feel, tonality and branded-ness across all internal and outbound creative activities. As a passionate storyteller with a specialization for short and long-form writing, you will serve as the lead creative expert reporting to the VP of Creative and Brand Services. With your brilliant command of the written word, and love for modern design, you will drive the conveyance of the company’s mission, vision, values, and unique selling propositions through copy and graphics in a multitude of marketing channels.
In particular, you will use your expertise as a creative guide to manage, develop, and lead the global team of creative colleagues and agencies. If you’re a born leader with a proven ability to unite and inspire internal teams at every level with visionary thinking and persuasive, dynamic presentation skills this is the opportunity for you.
If shaping and managing the leading A.I. Martech brand across all creative assignments passing through Creative Services gets your blood flowing, then this is definitely the opportunity for you.
Reports to the VP of Creative and Brand Services, manages the lead designer, collaborates with agencies, works closely with Campaign Marketing and other Creative Services colleagues.
What We Want You To Do:
- Provides creative leadership, direction and inspiration to the Persado creative services design teams and agencies in a manner that helps achieve key brand health metrics and meet service level agreements
- Reviews all incoming creative requests and assigns internal and external resources to deliver completed assignments
- Meets with internal clients to review creative briefs, help fill in logic gaps and advise on marketing best practices
- Signs off on all creative executions and approves projects for delivery to internal requestors.
- Manages creative resources planning in conjunction with VP of Creative and Brand Services.
- Tracks creative execution expenses including outsourcing for creative services overflow, licenses, training and travel.
- Leads the operational design of creative services to meet service level agreements and deliver top-quality creative with best practicesAs the sole copywriter, creates campaign-level ideas and owns tactical writing responsibilities for headlines and body copy across multiple marketing channels up and down the sales funnel.
- Contributes high-level expert thinking to programs across marketing including the awareness programs, demand campaigns, product marketing assets, event production and materials, social media, long-form editorials, and video ideas and scripts for customer testimonial and case studies
- Helps drive the brand strategy for Persado through collaboration with the VP of Creative and Brand Services, the Chief Marketing Officer, and other senior marketing leaders.
- Guide creative team development with effective coaching, demonstrating leadership through team engagement, inculcating a brand-centric approach to creativity, identifying opportunities for growth and course correcting colleagues who fall short of expectations.
What We Want To See:
- 15+ years of experience in progressively responsible, senior-level positions, within enterprise-facing, product-centric organizations and advertising agencies
- Demonstrated experience establishing a brand vision and effective strategy that achieves brand health and operational objectives
- Advanced knowledge of digital and traditional marketing, brand design and development, B2C and B2B, communications planning, establishing graphic standards, crafting targeted messaging, identifying persona-based branding, overseeing corporate identity and managing creative services
- Established experience in brand management, direct response program management; creative team management
- Working knowledge of selecting/hiring talent for creative services, graphic design and production, publication development and management, market research and advertising including creative, media and research
- Conceptual abilities in both the creative and logical presentation of ideas and messages
- A strong, award-winning portfolio equally showcasing strategic, conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling, and integrated campaigns that include TV, digital, out-of-home, and print
- Working relationship with top directors, production companies, and effects houses
- Outstanding post-production guidance/contributions across all communication executions
- Experience developing multi-channel and multi-tactic campaigns
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team to creative excellence
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising, with accolades from prior experience
- Excellent written and presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and persuasively sell creative concepts within agency and directly to clients
- Expert at leading brainstorms, developing briefs, and applying strategy
- BA in Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing or related field required
- Active membership in the American Branding Association (ABA), American Marketing Association (AMA), American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) or other similar peer organizations preferred
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!