Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Customer Success Associate in San Francisco, CA to be responsible for achieving retention goals and assigned strategic account management objectives for our clients.
What We Want You to Do:
- Assist in onboarding accounts including introductions to the technology, training and process integration
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key users and decision makers in assigned customer accounts
- You are the ROI-focused quarterback for a select portfolio of customers
- You strategize to secure executive visibility of Persado business results
- Understand customers’ business and objectives, thereby ensuring customers are successful and generate enormous tangible business value using our technology
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Understand and explain technical requirements, linguistic and statistical concepts
- Coordinate the involvement of internal resources, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Assist Persado product development by understanding and communicating customers’ concerns, challenges and the interaction of different processes within their organization.
- Proactively lead account planning process that develop performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the duration of the contract.
- Ensure renewal of account contracts and promote new expansion opportunities within the account
- Engage with Persado’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passion about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate
- You prioritize ruthlessly to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
- Enthusiastically represent Persado’s technology and solutions
What We Want To See:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in the account management / success function in a technology based company. Digital marketing is preferred.
- An understanding of one or more of the following verticals: financial services, retail, travel and leisure, and telco
- Familiarity with email marketing services and/or Facebook advertising is a major bonus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Enjoys working with demanding customers all day every day
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will takes the initiative
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strategic thinker with a constant drive for process improvement
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing
rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- Flexible paid time-off programs
- Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Structured On-boarding
- Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all