Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Director, Sales Development based in our NYC office. This is a key role and is responsible for driving adoption and growth of Persado, by demonstrating value and developing senior-level relationships, within our broad customer base, including many Fortune 500 companies. Strategic and Management Consulting experience is highly preferred.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build, lead and motivate a team of Business Development Managers
- Conduct market analysis: research, data, trends on our core industries and markets as well as top accounts and ATLs to reveal insights that will support business development strategies and build intelligence.
- Work with marketing to build strong and adapted to market campaigns/events.
- Develop and deliver sales enablement materials (detailed briefs, pitch decks): turn research’s insights into the powerful value proposition that will present Persado as an innovative and powerful solution to answer prospect challenges.
- Drive Persado’s revenue growth by partnering with our sales teams to generate meetings with top-level P&L owners in Fortune 1000 companies.
- Conduct comprehensive industry analysis on target companies and verticals to determine revenue opportunities.
- Strategically identify the best ways to establish key client targets and how to approach them.
- Synthesize industry and revenue data to determine how to engage target companies and customize Persado offerings to best suit our clients’ needs.
- Enthusiastically and confidently represent Persado’s technology and solutions.
- Manage and coordinate the top of funnel marketing and new business activities to generate qualified leads.
- Drive revenue growth by partnering with sales and marketing teams to generate meetings with top-level P&L owners of the largest European digitally savvy enterprises.
- Conduct comprehensive qualitative and quantitative industry and market trends analyses to create prospect prioritization framework and mapping and build accounts intelligence.
- Reveal insights from business intelligence research to develop integrated multi-channel campaigns.
- Research and identify key targets within prioritized organizations, study the prospect buying journey to create specific marketing and sales enablement materials and an effective sales development approach.
- Develop and execute market-specific digital marketing campaigns targeting tier-1 enterprises across markets serving multiple objectives: increase brand awareness, inform and educate targeted audiences, generate qualified leads.
- Create and manage Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns to key accounts.
- Work with the field marketing team to identify and successfully execute key prospect, customer and partner events to support pipeline and customer renewal and advocacy goals. Define cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategies to increase engagement and response rates.
What We Want To See:
- Bachelor’s degree with an MBA highly preferred.
- 3-8 years’ experience in a business development environment where you are involved in a company’s core business, or industry.
- Consultative sales experience with very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive, self-confidence, and resourcefulness.
- Vision, positive attitude and ability to think outside of the box.
- Analytically minded and able to engage with and utilize others to deliver targets.
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a high-growth startup environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
- Thrive on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will take initiative
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
- Passionate in the way you convey solutions
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!