Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is changing the world of digital marketing by bringing artificial intelligence that works to drive higher performance across channels. As a disruptive force in an established industry, we rely on our Customer Success team to ensure that our message is top of mind with our clients, that their experience with Persado is second to none, and that their expectations are met in everything we do.
As a Sr Manager of Customer Success-Strategic Group, you know how to navigate complex situations. You will be responsible for developing deep consultative partnerships with your clients to help them achieve their business goals/objectives and establish Persado as integral partner in driving results.
This includes ensuring a successful journey through our customer lifecycle including onboarding and implementation, ongoing adoption, growth, and ultimately renewal and upsell. Our team works daily to go above and beyond to delight our customers and ensure they have the absolute best experience at every interaction with our company.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant ROI for our clients to allow us to expand relationships over time and exceed the revenue targets set for the account
- Own the business case and plan, including upsells, renewals, and cross-sells across the client’s organization
- Engage internal team members, including solution consulting, services, operations, sales, training, and project management, to deliver against objectives
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor and strategic marketing/business partner
What We Want To See:
- Strategic consulting experience is a requirement
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer success, account management, or business development
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, specifically performance marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience specifically delivering and managing marketing solutions for large financial services firms, telco, technology product, or insurance organizations
- High statistical acumen, including campaign performance, trend analysis, and interpreting finance and other metrics
- Evidence of success in creating business cases to expand bookings
- Proven ability to own client success metrics and use Salesforce to properly track and forecast activities and pipeline
- Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Entrepreneurial spirit with with a passion for the marketing technology space
- SAAS, Consulting experience
Who You Are:
- Must be enthusiastic, professional, highly proactive and be comfortable in an upselling role while maintaining and building the relationship
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public