Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is changing the world of digital marketing by bringing artificial intelligence that works to drive higher performance across channels. As a disruptive force in an established industry, we rely on our Customer Success team to ensure that our message is top of mind with our clients, that their experience with Persado is second to none, and that their expectations are met in everything we do.
As a Director of Customer Success, you know how to navigate complex situations. You will be responsible for developing deep consultative partnerships with your clients to help them achieve their business goals/objectives and establish Persado as integral partner in driving results.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant ROI for our clients to allow us to expand relationships over time and exceed the revenue targets set for the account
- Own the business case and plan, including upsells, renewals, and cross-sells across the client’s organization
- Engage internal team members, including solution consulting, services, operations, sales, training, and project management, to deliver against objectives
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor and strategic marketing/business partner
What We Want To See:
- Strategic consulting experience is a requirement
- 5+ years of successful account management (existing customers / “expand”) and/or sales (net new / “land”) experience in the technology landscape and to Fortune 500 companies. Can point to many successful customers managed and grown over an extended period of time.
- Experience in establishing and growing senior level relationships (CMO, CEO, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor
- Has deep expertise in Vertical (Retail, Financial Services, e-Commerce, etc.), Functional (Digital Marketing, Email Strategy, etc.) and/or strategic (Management Consulting) areas. An ideal candidate would have a mix of these. You could come from an industry position where you led Digital Marketing, a leadership role in an infrastructure player (e.g., ESP) or from a globally-respected consulting firm.
- Has or can lead a client and/or regional team; experience in “leading from behind” and pitches in to brainstorm solutions for other accounts or regions
- Is data-driven; seeks out solutions & defends decisions with data and is very comfortable with financial business cases, ROI calculations and data analysis
- Very comfortable in managing up at Persado, all the way to CEO, and representing your accounts to senior management in reviews and strategy sessions
- Good at multi-tasking, managing many aspects of customer engagements across several cross-functional groups, including customer teams
- Comfortable in enterprise contract discussions and legal processes; has redlined and led review of many large enterprise agreements
- Exhibits strong Challenger Sale, Consultative Sale or similar approach to growing existing customers’ businesses
- Presents very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes
- Having an MBA or relevant graduate degree in marketing or business is a strong plus
Who You Are:
- Must be enthusiastic, professional, highly proactive and be comfortable in an up-selling role while maintaining and building the relationship
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative and dynamic company experiencing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary and equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching and volunteer opportunities
-Diversity and inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals and work goals can both be achieved!
Classification : Public