Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for an intern in its San Francisco office to assist the Campaign Management team in the summer months, with a focus on quality assurance and data management. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on marketing campaigns for Fortune 100 brands around the world.
What We Want You To Do:
- Learn our proprietary platform & help with the processing of files
- Support Campaign Management team in their daily tasks
- Provide QA and proofreading of client-facing deliverables to ensure accuracy and overall quality throughout the process of developing, coding, and launching of marketing campaigns
- Upload results and produce campaign-level analysis for multiple clients
- Juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting established deadlines
- Perform and manage other ad hoc projects
What We Want To See:
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, expert knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently within strict schedule deadlines
- Experience in Web Technologies (HTML) is a plus
- Interest in digital marketing
- Love for language and technology
- Hands-on QA experience a huge plus
- Basic understanding of statistics a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proactive, willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
Expected Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Required Education and Experience:
Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior pursuing an English, Marketing, or Communications undergraduate degree, or recent graduate
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all!