Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Director, Customer Success in our London office to be responsible for developing deep consultative partnerships with clients in the Financial Services, to help them achieve their business goals/objectives and establish Persado as an integral partner in driving results.
Click on this link to meet Persado: London
What We Want You To Do:
- Onboard accounts including introduction to the technology, training and process integration
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant ROI for our Financial Services clients to allow us to expand relationships over time and exceed the revenue targets set for the account
- Own the business case and plan, including upsells and cross-sells across the client’s organization
- Engage internal team members, including solution consulting, services, operations, sales, training, and project management, to deliver against objectives
- Understand customers’ business and objectives, thereby ensuring customers are successful and generate tangible business value using our technology
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure the highest satisfaction
What We Want To See:
- Minimum 7 years experience working in the account management function in enterprise marketing software or in business consulting with a strong focus on digital.
- Strategic Consulting Experience is a must.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, specifically performance marketing.
- Ability to build strong team relationships with all functions of the business (sales, operations, engineering, finance, legal, marketing, etc.).
- Experience from working in the Consulting sector/companies.
- Experience in the Financial Services.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Possesses creative prospecting skills, consultative selling skills; ability to qualify prospects, and strong closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Who You Are:
- Bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible
- Possess very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution
- Excited about working in a lean start up and fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Classification : Public