Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledge base of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a VP, Customer Success in our San Francisco office to be responsible for the development, management and expansion of teams responsible for deep consultative partnerships with clients. The focus of Customer Success is to help clients achieve their business goals/objectives while establishing Persado as an integral partner in driving value.
What We Want You to Do:
- Manage cross functional teams responsible for onboarding accounts including introductions to Persado technology, training and process integration and scale
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key C-Level executives
- Assist team in gaining access to critical stakeholders at the C-level
- Be the value focused coach for a select portfolio of customers
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Persado's business impact
- Understand customers’ business and objectives, thereby ensuring customers are successful and generate enormous tangible business value using our technology
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Understand and explain technical requirements, linguistic and statistical concepts
- Coordinate the involvement and escalation of internal resources, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Assist Persado product development by understanding and communicating customers’ concerns, challenges and the interaction of different processes within their organization.
- Proactively lead account planning process that develops performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the duration of each client contract.
- Ensure renewal of account contracts and promote new expansion opportunities within the assigned book of business
- Engage with Persado’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passion about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate
- You prioritize ruthlessly to maximize the effectiveness of you and your teams time.
- Enthusiastically represent Persado’s technology and solutions
- Mentor and develop team members while holding them accountable for daily advances, annual revenue targets, financial forecasts and OKRs
- Revenue Forecasting
What We Want To See:
- At least 10 years’ experience working in the account management /client success function in a technology company or digital agency. Digital marketing experience is preferred. Deep expertise in Retail, Travel and Hospitality is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with digital marketing and e-commerce
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Strong leader and motivational manager
- Exceptional communicator, able to manage up (C-Level) and down (manager level)
- High Energy, directing said energy in top problem solving, constantly developing and testing hypothesis to drive a better outcome.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Excited about working in a lean startup environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Enjoys working with demanding customers all day every day
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strategic thinker with a constant drive for process improvement
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life