Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the words we use in marketing communications. Words are the foundational DNA of marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new brand engagement and revenue performance across every channel.
In an era where marketing budgets have hit the wall and digital marketing creative is underperforming, Persado is empowering companies to break out of this “confidence crisis” by shifting digital creative from subjective “guesswork” to science. The Persado Message Machine keeps companies from falling behind by using mathematical certainty to inform their brands and instill confidence that they are making every word count across each customer journey, and every channel.
Forward-thinking CMOs and marketing executives rely on Persado to continuously outperform by using words as a new source of value and differentiation, driving up to a 30X ROI across all of digital marketing and multiplying the impact of existing investments.
Applying data science and AI to digital marketing creative is a $14B greenfield opportunity in Martech. It’s a great opportunity for those who are interested in joining a high growth company and want to be part of starting movement and establishing a new category in Martech.
What We Want You To Do:
The Senior Director, Product Marketing is integral to fueling our rapid growth by creating differentiated Go-to-Market positioning, target messaging, and incisive sales enablement to drive demand, awareness, continued revenue growth, and category leadership.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will lead a team of product marketers to identify and validate new markets; position and message product capabilities for target roles and markets; position against competitors; and develop and deliver high-impact content, collateral, sales tools, and thought leadership. This individual will be an exceptional strategic thinker and communicator with a deep understanding of the business side of marketing automation enterprise technology and the application of AI to Martech.
You are entrepreneurial, creative and analytical. You have a passion for marketing automation, storytelling, and building deep engagement with customers. You understand competitive landscapes and using it to our advantage. Last but not least, you love taking the complex and making it simple.
- Partner closely with Product Management and Engineering to understand our product strategy and develop customer narratives and compelling thought leadership content and customer stories.
- Develop our messaging to gain both technical and business mindshare amongst senior executives in the enterprise
- Drive and execute our product and solution content strategy
- Build campaigns and sales tools that will help us build pipeline and close business
- Communicate with customers, prospects, analysts and press to both understand their perspectives and evangelize Persado’s story
- Create written and multi-media content that clearly articulates our vision, value proposition and product functionality and establishes us as a thought leader
- Inspire and lead a product marketing team
What We Want To See:
- 10+ years of prior B2B Product Marketing experience at an enterprise SaaS/Martech/AI or analytics company.
- Proven track record driving product marketing, sales enablement and execution through developing world class product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategies, sales and partner enablement, leading market, customer and competitive intelligence and creating compelling and effective content.
- Experience driving alignment with high-performing, cross-functional teams across marketing, engineering, product management, and sales to ensure successful execution.
- Adept at build and maintaining relationships with the sales team, customers, prospects and partners; shaping solutions that have significant positive impact on their business and success.
- Demonstrable experience partnering with Sales and Demand Generation functions to drive adoption and revenue through identification of successful sales strategies, development of innovative sales and marketing assets including but not limited to datasheets, ROI calculators, webinars, product videos, case studies, white papers, research, stakeholder presentations and conference collateral.
- Prior ownership of competitive analysis including, but not limited to, product comparisons, sales objection handling, competitive sales playbooks, etc.
- Experience managing both senior and junior team members to make them successful
Who You Are:
- Superb communication skills, including presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Relentless work ethic; supremely action-oriented and excited to build a company from startup to maturity to drive business outcomes and accept responsibilities.
- Strong attention to details; does her/his homework at every opportunity to reach informed decisions.
- Refined analytical skills; identifies gaps in performance, develops well considered theories and enjoys methodically testing to earn answers.
- Proven team and project management skills, capable of handling multiple priorities at once.
- Social media savvy and knowledgeable on how social platforms work and their value to marketers - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all