Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build long-term strategic relationship with our clients based on ROI and value delivered
- Own the business case and sales plan, including upsells and cross-sells across the client’s organization
- Engage internal team members, including solution consulting, services, operations, sales, training, and project management, to deliver against objectives
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor
What We Want To See:
- 3-5 years experience working in the account management function in enterprise marketing software or in business consulting with a strong focus on digital.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, specifically performance marketing.
- Understanding of financial service organizations and business metrics
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
- Possesses creative prospecting, consultative selling and strong deal closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Who You Are:
- Bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible
- Possess very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution
- Excited about working in a lean start up and fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all