Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a high-energy HR Recruiter to join our growing European HR team, based in Athens!
In this role, you will have ownership of full lifecycle recruitment for assigned roles and the chance to work with super talented multinational teams on various HR activities!
What We Want You To Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and develop a recruitment strategy based on their teams’ needs.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle for assigned European roles including creative sourcing, qualifying, scheduling, collecting feedback, negotiating and closing offers.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Provide day to day HR support (in person and remotely) to European employees. This may include new hire onboarding, employee relations, talent management activities, recruiting process support, and project participation and management.
What We Want To See:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably combined with a master’s degree in HR.
- At least 2 years consulting or in-house experience in talent acquisition within a multinational organization, ideally in the IT sector.
- Proven track record for talent management, having handled multiple full lifecycle recruiting projects.
- Knowledge of at least one Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience in international recruitment would be a strong plus.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to constant change in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
Who You Are:
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision who takes initiative to improve established practices.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans.
- Fun workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity.
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all!