Who We Are:
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement and revenue performance. CMOs from the world’s most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI and advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words and emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics and machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the world’s most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged and scored words and phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results and data-driven insights to identify the trends and emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Pre Sales Consultant based in Milan, Italy. Customer facing skills are crucial, and strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape is important, ideally with extensive experience of Email Service Platforms (ESPs) and/or Paid Media (Display or Facebook). Language skills are also important.
What We Want You To Do:
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to identify opportunities, develop solutions and drive revenue with new and existing enterprise clients
- Lead Discovery meetings, evaluate opportunities and build business cases
- Prescribe Proofs of Value and Annual Agreements based on customer specific research and insights
- Develop and deliver presentations and product demonstrations
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Design ramp up plans for customer onboarding
- Evaluate customer processes and technology platforms in order to plan and spec process and technical integrations
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Some travel within Europe will be required
What We Want To See:
- 4-6 years relevant experience in digital agencies / digital divisions of consulting firms / marketing channel service provider space in a technical, customer-facing role
- Experience within a top consulting firm or Big4 company is a strong plus.
- Experience in the Retail Banking sector is a strong plus.
- Deep understanding of the digital world, including email marketing, display advertising, social, web and mobile commerce etc.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of one or more of the following products is a distinct advantage: Adform, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, DoubleClick (DfA), Emarsys, Cheetahmail/CCMP, Facebook Ads, IBM Unica, Optimizely, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Natural communicator with both commercial and technical stakeholders
- Native speaker/business fluent in Italian and English
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
*Kindly submit your CV in English*