Permutive is a real-time data platform. Our first application has been within the world of Publishing, where we've built the world's first real-time Audience Platform. We’ve most recently won 6 G2 badges and 3 best in class industry awards.
Our technology sits behind some of the world's largest Publishers such as BBC, BuzzFeed, Business Insider, Hearst, News Corp and Conde Nast, to name a few — we enable them to understand and personalize user experiences for hundreds of millions of people every month.
You'll love working with us if you're excited by growth, embrace responsibility, and love to take on new challenges. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience the best of start-up life, and shape who we become as a company. We're working to build an incredible place to work, with an extraordinary, inclusive culture that transforms our team's careers, and we'd love you to join us.
Permutive is looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer with strong web development skills, experience delivering technically complex client projects, with an efficient mindset to join our team in Paris. We are also open to applications from French speakers to join in our London office.
Our Technical Solutions Engineers work collaboratively with our Customer Success teams to enable our clients to maximise the value of Permutive’s platform. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is excited at the prospect of joining a fast paced environment where they can reshape processes with technical solutions, ready for the business of tomorrow.
Our Global Technical Services team is composed of creative and technical innovators who love to help our customers achieve their goals. They are a combination of technical project managers and engineers who work closely with our clients and provide guided solutions to their problems. The team is positioned at the cross-function of commercial, product and engineering, which allows for the unique opportunity to bring innovative products directly to the customer.
Our Technical Solutions Engineering team helps Permutive’s customers onboard and to deploy, integrate and support bespoke setups and solutions. We accomplish this by working closely with Customer Success to understand each clients’ pain points while working with Product to scope new product requests. Finally, we collaborate closely with our Engineering team to bring the solution to fruition.
What you’ll be doing…
- Onboarding our newly signed publisher and broadcaster clients
- Handling a diverse range of requests from existing customers via our Zendesk ticketing system
- Taking the helm of internal escalations from other members of the Permutive organisation
- Providing feedback and customer needs to our Product and Engineering teams
- Join company and team get-togethers to meet, plan, and work together in person
- Join calls with customers to discuss problems, solutions, and/or to gather technical requirements for enhancements to our suite of products.
- Custom develop solutions on top of the Permutive infrastructure to solve client, business, and team efficiency needs.
- Leading virtual client meetings in French and/or English
You may also be asked to travel to meet with customers as needed to support Client Partners and business needs.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Fluency in French and English
- Proven commercial experience in a technical customer-facing or pre-sales role.
- Experience working with non-technical stakeholders, such as presenting complex technical concepts to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams.
- A thoughtful, curious and problem-solving attitude to your work.
We’d be particularly excited if you have…
- Experience in the adtech or martech ecosystem.
- Mobile application development experience.
- OTT application development experience.
- Scripting experience with Python, Scala or other scripting languages
What we are offering…
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a typical candidate who meets the requirements, we pay a base salary between €50,000 - €60,000
- Stock options
- A focus on flexibility: gym class at lunch? Time for meditation? Dropping the children off at school? We trust you to manage your time effectively
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has full access to Linkedin Learning
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.