Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and are trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International to power their first party audience platforms. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund and EQT Ventures.
Permutive is looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer with strong web development skills and experience delivering technically complex client projects to join our team in the UK. Our Technical Solutions Engineers work collaboratively with our Customer Success teams to enable our clients to maximise the value of Permutive’s platform. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is excited at the prospect of joining a fast paced environment where they can reshape processes with technical solutions, ready for the business of tomorrow.
Our Global Technical Services team is composed of creative and technical innovators who love to help our customers achieve their goals. They are a combination of technical project managers and engineers who work closely with our clients and provide guided solutions to their problems. The team is positioned at the cross-function of commercial, product and engineering, which allows for the unique opportunity to bring innovative products directly to the customer.
Our Technical Solutions Engineering team helps Permutive’s customers onboard and to deploy, integrate and support bespoke solutions. We accomplish this by working closely with Customer Success to understand each clients’ pain points while working with Product to scope new product requests. Finally, we collaborate closely with our Engineering team to bring the solution to fruition.
What you’ll be doing…
- Onboarding our newly signed clients
- Handling a diverse range of requests from existing customers
- Taking the helm of internal escalations from other members of the Permutive organisation
- Providing feedback and customer needs to our Product and Engineering teams
- Join company and team get-togethers to meet, plan, and work together in person
- Join calls with customers to discuss problems, solutions, and/or to gather technical requirements for enhancements to our suite of products.
- Custom develop solutions on top of the Permutive infrastructure to solve client, business, and efficiency needs.
You may also be asked to travel to meet with customers as needed to support Client Partners and business needs.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Proven commercial experience in a customer-facing or pre-sales position in a Saas company.
- Experience working with non-technical stakeholders, such as presenting complex technical concepts to customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams.
- A thoughtful, curious and problem-solving attitude to your work.
We’d be particularly excited if you have…
- Experience in the adtech or martech ecosystem.
- Mobile application development experience.
- OTT application development experience.
- Scripting experience with Python, Scala or other scripting languages
- Business proficiency in French.
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £60,000 and £65,000 base + share options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget which we encourage you to use to level up.
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually), in addition to public holidays.
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
- The equipment and technology you need to be successful, plus a generous working-from-home stipend upon joining
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote-first company. We expect you to work regularly from home. All employees have access to our offices in NYC and London and can spend as much time as they need working from our office spaces.
In-person planning, collaboration, and social time are a big part of our culture and how we stay connected to each other. We get together once a quarter for a week. Customer-facing roles are required to meet frequently with clients and colleagues and will have more regular travel than other areas of the business.