Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and is trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International.
About the Role..
Permutive is looking for an experienced Sales Engineering leader to join as Manager for our US Team. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the US SE team and managing our most strategic prospects.
You will be working hand in hand with the Head of Publisher Sales US, Product, CS, and Marketing to ensure success in the region.
You would be leading a team of 3 sales engineers with room to grow further.
What you'll be doing...
- Lead a team of talented sales engineers while maintaining the team’s standards and driving technical excellence within the sales process
- Partner closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure customer happiness
- Improves process and eliminate bottlenecks by working cross-functionally in order to get deals across the line
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Act as a principal IC who will drive opportunity success for strategic prospects through the sales process
- Identify and promote prospects agenda, requirements, and needs internally
- Contribute to the enrichment of the knowledge base by documenting and/or publishing relevant content that needs to be shared with others
- Identify team members’ strengths and weaknesses and improve them by different initiatives, empowerment, training and other tools and processes
What you’ll need...
- Experience as a team lead of sales engineers
- Demonstrated ability of coaching and employee development experience
- Have worked on a successful team from the early stages and be ready to roll up your sleeves and do it again
- You know your way around a “white board” and the ability to solution around web, app, and/or CTV tech stacks
- Proven track record of success
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders think
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $165,000 and $185,000 base + commission + share options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
- The equipment and technology you need to be successful, plus a generous working from home stipend upon joining
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote first company. We also have an office presence in London and New York. From March 2022, all employees have optional access to a permanent in-person collaboration space in NYC and London. You are expected to do your primary work from home however everyone at Permutive has the option to spend as much (or as little) time as they need working from our office spaces. As a company, we gather in person at least once per quarter for different company-wide events.