Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and is trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International.
About The Role..
It is an exciting time to become part of the Rev Ops team at Permutive. The Rev Ops Specialist will be reporting to our Head of Revenue Operations and will play a critical role in defining the direction we take to manage customer data. You’ll work closely with our Customer Success function to support Permutive by building world-class revenue operations and forecasting infrastructure. By specialising in our Customer-focused processes & data, you'll work alongside Customer Success Leadership & CS Ops to deliver scalable and repeatable processes to ensure the success of our existing business teams. It’s a rare and exciting opportunity to join a highly successful start-up and play a pivotal and direct role in our future growth.
You will build upon your current skills (and learn some new ones!) to keep processes running smoothly, work with the wider business to keep them up to date & report on our revenue metrics. Whether you currently know how to or not, you’ll become an expert in Salesforce infrastructure & dashboards, strategically partner with our customer functions and work with our Head of Rev Ops to consistently improve & deliver value through our growing technology ecosystem.
As Revenue Operations Specialist, you will...
- Support the renewal forecasting process
- Deliver ad-hoc reports and analysis on existing business to support our revenue teams
- Become a subject matter expert and help the team solve problems in Salesforce
- Keep the revenue tech ecosystem running smoothly by managing incoming requests, solving issues and troubleshooting
- Partner with Sales Enablement & CS Ops to design training programs for our key technologies & processes
- Build, manage and maintain Salesforce opportunity and account level strategies for both the Publisher and Advertiser Customer Success organisations
- Improve reporting processes to gather deeper insights on Customer Renewal probability (collect, analyse and evaluate data to determine which attributes drive renewals)
- Perform analysis on expansion pipeline opportunities
- Create and manage customer success dashboards and partner with the Customer Success leaders to improve processes and tracking across the business (e.g. Customer red flag reporting)
- Work with the Head of Rev Ops to own the CS tech stack and identify opportunities for integration to provide 360 view of customer
- Business Partner with CS Ops team to:
- Build strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Refine customer health scores to more accurately identify at risk customers
- Surface and analyse data from Customer Surveys (NPS, CSAT)
Success in this role after 6 months means…
- You’re seen as a key business partner to CS Ops & Leadership
- You understand our ecosystem of technologies, how they support existing business and can quickly diagnose & fix issues
- You’ve built out processes to accelerate revenue, dashboards to provide clarity on metrics and you’re the go to for questions on our CS data
Our ideal candidate has...
- A numerical & digitally native background who is comfortable working with complex and varied technology - experience with Salesforce is a bonus but not essential
- Previous roles in Sales, Revenue or CS Ops supporting BAU processes and with a strong understanding of %NDR, $ARR and other typical SaaS/growth metrics
- Experience or interest in high-growth SaaS/tech environments
- Considerable business acumen with a strong track record of analysing & interpreting data to drive actionable insights
- Willingness to roll their sleeves up and take responsibility for new projects
- Great interpersonal skills, able to engage with teams and help them with requests
- Excellent organisational ability, able work on multiple projects at once
- No fear in asking for help!
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £50,000-£60,000 base + bonus + share options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we're taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote first company. We also have an office presence in London and New York. All employees have optional access to a permanent in-person collaboration space in NYC and London. You are expected to do your primary work from home however everyone at Permutive has the option to spend as much (or as little) time as they need working from our office spaces. As a company, we gather in person at least once per quarter for different company-wide events.