Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and is trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Campaign Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team in New York. You'll be joining a newly formed Campaign Operations team based in both London and New York City. We're focused on ensuring our customers are able to meet their strategic campaign goals while also working to achieve world-class Net Promoter Scores and customer satisfaction. We'd love to hear from you if you have hands-on experience within digital advertising operations, and are looking to grow your customer-facing experience in a highly innovative ad tech company.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we transition from a Data Management Platform to an Audience Platform. You will partner closely with our customer-facing teams to ensure that our programmatic campaigns are brought to success. You will have the opportunity to directly influence our roadmap and internal processes.
As a Campaign Operations Manager, you will spend most of your time...
- Owning and streamlining the communication of demand opportunities.
- Being a primary point of contact for our publisher and advertiser for campaign analysis and insights across all Permutive-driven demand, including handling inquiries during the campaigns.
- Using data and insights from Supply Side Platforms (SSP) and Demand-Side Platforms (DSP) to troubleshoot and generate campaign recommendations.
- Surface relevant campaign activation data internally to Customer Success Managers and Data Solutions Strategists to provide insights and recommendations that they can take to publisher customers
- Work closely with our Product team to surface trends and customer demands as well as stay up to date on our product offerings
- Combining data and trend analysis with client feedback to configure, operate and optimize complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement processes to improve efficiency across all of the above
- Create external technical and support documentation across all supply path avenues (Vaults, Partnerships, Standard Cohorts, etc)
- Train and up-level peers to ensure equal support is given when you’re not available
We’d love to hear from you if you have any of the following:
- Experience in a customer-facing role in the Adtech/Martech industry (media experience preferred)
- Hands-on experience with digital advertising operations - managing and trafficking online digital campaigns including technical troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Strong understanding of the Programmatic ecosystem including SSPs, DSPs, Private Market Place (PMP), and Real Time Bidding (RTB)
- Experience working across multiple formats such as video, display, rich media, and native
- Solid experience launching, optimizing, and managing media campaigns across multiple clients
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to identify areas of improvement for the business and propose solutions
If you have the experience we are looking for, we would pay a minimum base salary of $90,000 + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
- The equipment and technology you need to be successful, plus a generous working from home stipend upon joining
- Global All-Access WeWork pass, plus the option to use a dedicated space in NYC
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote first company. We also have an office presence in London and New York. All employees have optional access to a permanent in-person collaboration space in NYC and London. You are expected to do your primary work from home however everyone at Permutive has the option to spend as much (or as little) time as they need working from our office spaces. As a company, we gather in person at least once per quarter for different company-wide events.