Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and is trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International.
About the role...
Permutive is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive the go-to-market strategies and adoption of the Permutive Audience Platform with brands. The key objective of this role is to enable the growth and success of Permutive with advertisers.
Success in this position requires a strong understanding of the advertising ecosystem, good knowledge of how media agencies operate, a focus on the customer, and the ability to thrive in a cross-functional, dynamic environment.
In this role, you will...
- Partner with go-to-market teams on planning, partnership positioning, messaging (articulate the “better together” story), content, enablement of partners, enablement of internal teams (sales & customer success), campaign development, industry insights
- Collaborate with our Product team and the rest of the Product Marketing team by providing industry trends and insights that lead to new product, integrations and/or partnership ideas
- Develop high-impact messaging and content in various forms such as datasheets, showcase videos, blog posts, ebooks, case studies or others
- Collaborate with the enablement team to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further product knowledge and industry knowledge within sales and customer success
- Support sales training and readiness activities to Permutive partners
- Provide influential thought leadership to ecosystem partners (and to our broader publisher and advertiser audience) that shape their approach to topics that include, but are not limited to, 1rst-party data strategies, privacy, trust in the advertising ecosystem.
- Act as a subject matter expert on key trends and technologies that are shaping the direction of the digital advertising ecosystem
The ideal candidate will have…
- Commercial experience in product marketing or solutions marketing
- Demonstrated experience in rolling out advertising products and features to multiple markets
- A technical understanding of advertising technology and the ability to develop go-to-market assets that are technically correct
We'd be particularly excited if you…
- We are looking for someone vibrant, warm, empathetic, with communicative energy
- Customer-first: strong customer orientation and experience in a customer-facing capacity
What we're offering…
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a candidate who fits our criteria, we'd pay around $150,000 - $162,500 base + bonus + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote first company. We also have an office presence in London and New York. From March 2022, all employees have optional access to a permanent in-person collaboration space in NYC and London. You are expected to do your primary work from home however everyone at Permutive has the option to spend as much (or as little) time as they need working from our office spaces. As a company, we gather in person at least once per quarter for different company-wide events.