Permutive is built on the core principle of responsible marketing, which includes privacy, consent and transparency. Its Audience Platform empowers publishers and advertisers to responsibly activate audiences without any third-party access to personal data.
Permutive is listed in Y Combinator’s Top 150 companies of all time and is trusted by the world’s largest publishers and advertisers, including News Corp, Hearst, BuzzFeed, Penske Media, Future plc, The Guardian, Vox Media, Insider, Hubert Burda Media and Condé Nast International.
Permutive is looking for a Solutions Architect with web development skills and experience delivering technically complex client projects to join our team in the US. Our Solutions Architects work collaboratively with our Customer Success teams to enable our clients to maximise the value of Permutive’s platform. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is excited at the prospect of joining a rapid growth environment where they can reshape processes with technical solutions, ready for the business of tomorrow.
Our Global Solutions Architect team is composed of creative and technical innovators who love to help our customers achieve their goals. They are a combination of technical project managers and engineers who work closely with our clients and provide guided solutions to their problems. The team is positioned at the cross-function of commercial, product and engineering, which allows for the unique opportunity to bring innovative products directly to the customer.
Our team helps Permutive’s customers to deploy, integrate and support bespoke solutions. We accomplish this by working closely with Customer Success to understand each clients’ pain points while working with Product to scope new product requests. Finally, we collaborate closely with our Engineering to bring the solution to fruition.
What you’ll be doing…
- Consulting directly with our most valued customers, evaluating their setup and making recommendations based on best practices.
- Scoping, planning and assisting our clients with complex and custom implementations.
- Identifying new use cases across the whole Permutive solutions stack.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with integrations, data schemas and SDK deployments across Web, App and CTV.
- Partner with highly strategic customers to explore ideas for new use cases and features within the adtech ecosystem.
- Together with our Product team you'll qualify and scope new integrations which will increase the return of investment (ROI) for our customers.
- Work with Permutive’s Product, Engineering and Customer teams to help shape the product and services.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Proven commercial experience in a customer-facing or pre-sales position in a SaaS company.
- Experience working with non-technical stakeholders, such as presenting complex technical concepts to customers.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams.
- A thoughtful, curious and problem-solving attitude to your work.
We’d be particularly excited if you have…
- Experience in the adtech or martech ecosystem.
- Mobile application development experience.
- OTT application development experience.
- Scripting experience with Python, Ruby or other scripting languages
- Business proficiency in French or Spanish.
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $130,000 and $140,000 base + share options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
- The equipment and technology you need to be successful, plus a generous working from home stipend upon joining
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
Our approach to Remote First
Permutive is a remote first company. We also have an office presence in London and New York. From March 2022, all employees have optional access to a permanent in-person collaboration space in NYC and London. You are expected to do your primary work from home however everyone at Permutive has the option to spend as much (or as little) time as they need working from our office spaces. As a company, we gather in person at least once per quarter for different company-wide events.