Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 150+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the role...
We’re looking for a commercial FP&A Lead to set up and build out our FP&A function so that the company has the data and insights it needs to deliver on aggressive growth plans. You will be working across the whole company, and take ownership for the tech stack of the finance team to best equip us for success.
What you will do...
- Lead on all elements of financial reporting, including management and investor requirements
- Lead on providing insights and reporting for board presentations
- Lead of delivering and maintaining the company’s budget and forecast
- Work with department heads to build annual budgets and forecasts
- Analyse financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecast and profitability
- Own and improve the implementation and running of the finance tech stack
- Communicate complex problems and analysis in non financial teams
We'd love to hear from you if you are...
- A qualified accountant
- Have experience in VC backed Start-ups / Scale ups
- Have some experience in SaaS / Adtech
- Have experience of multi entity, international groups
- Advanced Excel, BI tools eg Tableau and ERP skills
- Have experience of implementing ERPs
We'd be particularly excited if you have experience with…
- M&A transactions
- Proven experience of leading an FP&A function
If you have experience in most of the areas we are looking for, we would likely pay a base salary of £75,000 base + options. If you have all the required experience, we'd pay a base salary up to £85,000 base + options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.