Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 150+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the role...
Permutive is looking for a motivated Talent Sourcer to enable the Talent team to reach ambitious hiring targets. Remaining laser-focused, you will build candidate pipelines for our Go to Market roles as we reach a point of rapid growth.
As the first Talent Sourcer at Permutive, you will have an exciting opportunity to impact how we scale this part of the team effectively. You will join an existing Talent team of 6, report to the VP Talent, and have the support and guidance of our Talent Lead, and 2 Talent Partners. You will also work closely with a Recruitment Coordinator.
What does "Talent" mean at Permutive?
The Talent Team at Permutive consists of three distinct roles:
Recruitment Co-ordinator - Responsible for interview scheduling and internal referral management.
Sourcer - This is you! You will be primarily responsible for candidate pipeline generation.
Talent Partner - Responsible for partnering with our Hiring Managers to build and manage a world-class hiring process.
Our global GTM teams are expanding at an accelerated rate, particularly within Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing. As Talent Sourcer, you will support the scaling of these teams (UK and US) by proactively and creatively identifying and engaging with a diverse pool of candidates via sourcing platforms.
What you will do
- Work closely with our Talent Partners and Hiring Managers to understand the requirements of roles we are hiring for and why we're hiring for them.
- Use creative research and out-of-the-box approaches such as networking, websites dedicated to professionals in the industry, social media, contact lists, referrals, and advanced Boolean search techniques.
- Qualify initial candidate details such as salary, location, and reasonable adjustments.
- Use data to assess the market, talent map, and build insights for the team to leverage.
- Continually strive to create a delightful, inclusive candidate experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of Permutive’s culture, product, ambitions, and needs; you’ll use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging for potential candidates.
The guiding principles of our Talent Team...
- We maintain and promote a candidate-first mindset at all times.
- Inclusivity over exclusivity. Humility and empathy are our default states.
- Quality is more important than speed, speed is more important than cost.
We'd love to hear from you if you have
- Experience building candidates pipeline which has converted to hires, either at an agency or in-house.
- A dedication to building diverse teams. You understand that a diverse team outperforms a homogeneous team and that it takes active, continuous work to build a diverse pool of candidates.
- An empathetic and inclusive candidate-first attitude.
- Impeccable organizational and scheduling skills.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit when screening candidates.
- Direct experience working in a rapid growth environment.
If you have experience in most of the areas we are looking for, we would likely pay a base salary of $85,000 base + options + bonus. If you have all the required experience, we'd pay a base salary up to $100,000 base + options + bonus.
We measure success in this role on a quarterly basis against two key metrics; the number of hires and interview pass-through rates. If you join with a base salary of $85,000 and reach 100% quota attainment in a year, your OTE for that year will be around $170,000. The true earning potential is significantly higher as we have generous accelerators to reward excellent performance and 100% quota attainment is our minimum expectation for our Talent Sourcers.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.