Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 150+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the Role...
As a Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll play an important role in delivering value proactively to current customers, highlighting their successes, and converting them into loyal advocates. You will join the Customer Marketing team as a US-based hire and be responsible for post sale marketing activities across The Americas. This role will work closely with the wider marketing team (Product Marketing, Content and Growth) and collaborate with our Customer Success team to execute successful marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will…
- Develop the regional customer marketing strategy, geared towards personas and the customer lifecycle
- Create and execute customer-focused campaigns, including but not limited to: events, experiences and brand offerings
- Support our online community and advocacy program, including a list of speakers and professional courses for our customers
- Work with our wider marketing team on case studies, customer newsletters and speaking engagements by customers; Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking slots, etc
- Gather customer feedback in support of our Product Marketing team
- Provide regular reports to the Marketing and Customer Success leadership on the performance of campaigns, and impact on customer retention
- Accomplished experience planning, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Strong communication skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Managed and ran an online community and/or advocates program for customers
We'd be particularly excited if you have…
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce preferably), direct marketing platforms and marketing automation tools
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
For a typical candidate, plus most of our requirements we would likely pay $110,000 + bonus + options.
For a candidate with more experience, we'd pay up to $122,500 + bonus + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until early 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In early 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.