Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 150+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Please note that while we are a remote first company, there may be the occasional requirement for this person to work from our London office (when it opens early 2022). Therefore, we cannot accept applications from individuals looking for a fully remote position.
About the role…
We're looking for an adaptable and energetic Team Executive Assistant to organise two C-Level individuals’ time so that they can best achieve our company's goals. Working with the Executive Assistant to the Co-Founders and another Team EA in the US, you will help define our growing function.
We are a rapidly growing company set to grow from 150 to 300 in the next year, so this role will begin with supporting our Chief Operating Officer (COO) initially and grow to take on an additional C-Suite/VP in the first few months. This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated by helping executives make the most efficient and effective use of their time.
What you will be doing...
- Diary management for our COO and an additional C-Level individual, including prioritising meeting requests and ensuring their time is focused on the most valuable activities
- Organising internal and external meetings (including video calls across multiple time zones)
- Helping to prepare for all their meetings, including preparing materials and capturing actions
- Managing slick travel agendas, logistics, and budgets
- Supporting team cohesion by arranging internal and external events as well as celebrations
- Through your support, enable these executives to successfully run large teams
- Undertaking any other admin support such as arranging interviews and expenses
- Owning weekly reporting for the respective C-suites departments
We’d love to hear from you if you are...
- Bringing some experience as an Executive Assistant in a growing environment
- Great at organising multiple people across time zones and find solving calendar conflicts deeply satisfying
- A clear and succinct communicator with meticulous attention to detail
- Someone who prioritises effectively, asks proactive questions, and is comfortable pushing back when needed
- Confident with remote working tools such as Slack, Zoom, Notion, and GSuite
- A helpful, approachable, and adaptable individual who loves to make people's working lives easier
- Passionate about being a key contributor to the success of your team
We’d be particularly excited if you have...
- Worked within a global company
- Experience being an EA for more than one individual at a time
- Used collaboration and productivity tools and practices, and are keen to share your knowledge of these with the rest of the organisation
- Helped create presentations and collate supporting documents and reports
How we pay...
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £40,000 and £45,000 base + options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until early 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In early 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.