Permutive is powering the future of targeted advertising on the Open Web today. As the only Audience Platform built on edge computing, we enable premium advertisers and publishers to plan, build and activate cohorts — all while keeping everyone’s data safe.
We’re a remote-first B2B SaaS company with 140+ people—centred around our London and New York hubs—and growing rapidly. We have received funding from some of the world’s best investors, including a recent $75m Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
About the Role...
As a Growth Marketing Associate, you’ll play an important role in building the business during an exciting growth period. You will join the Growth team and be responsible for setting and executing a cross-channel marketing strategy to grow acquisition, engagement and usage of Permutive’s publisher and advertiser solutions in North America.
This role will work very closely with the wider marketing team (events, content and product marketing) and collaborate with the sales and customer success teams to create successful marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will:
- Support the planning, building, execution, and reporting of all cross-channel marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: email, paid-social, PPC, display and video
- Use Marketo, our marketing automation system, to build advanced, best-in-class automated marketing campaigns to support our lead generation goals
- Work closely with our sales and business development teams to ensure lead quality and conversion rates
- Provide regular reports to the marketing and sales leadership for activities undertaken and the performance of campaigns
The ideal candidate requirements:
- Understanding of the B2B buying process, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Experience in executing digital marketing campaigns across display, PPC and paid social
- Commercially minded with the ability to thrive when provided with significant autonomy
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to use data to drive actionable insights
We'd be particularly excited if you have one or more of the below:
- Some experience working with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferably)
How we pay...
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $75,000 and $85,000 base + bonus + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until early 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In early 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.