We’re looking for a Director of Product Management with Ad Tech experience to lead Permutive’s Programmatic strategy and products. The Programmatic solutions are a new and critical set of products that drive the success of our Publisher customers by providing privacy-safe demand from Programmatic Platforms such as SSPs, DSPs, and more.
In this role, you will define and guide the overall product strategy by creating new products for our programmatic solutions. As a key role, you will have executive-level visibility driving the commercial success of our programmatic solutions. You must thrive in an environment of ambiguity and enjoy the challenge of identifying and driving success where the path is unclear.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Defining the product vision, goals, and roadmap for the Programmatic Products
- Analyze the Ad Tech industry, market, and customers to identify and drive development of new products
- Work with the industry to drive adoption of new Ad Tech standards such as within Prebid.org and the IAB Tech Lab
- Partner with the Permutive BD team to develop key partnerships with Programmatic Platforms
- Define, monitor, and report to the executive leadership the impact of your products
A key to the success at Permutive is the extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility, are excited by enormous challenges, and show respect and empathy to both fellow coworkers and our customers. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life, and shape who we become.
The ideal candidate requirements:
- Extensive and demonstrated experience of Product Management in Ad Tech with a deep understanding of Publishers, Advertisers, and the programmatic ecosystem.
- Commercially-minded PM with experience driving business KPIs such as revenue.
- Motivated and self-driven with a proven track record of launching new products in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Go To Market Teams such as Product Marketing teams to build out collateral, Sales to support customer messaging, and Support to prioritize bugs and backlog work.
We'd be particularly excited if you have one or more of the below:
- Experience with an early-stage company, early-stage product team, or launching a product from scratch.
- Experience working at programmatic platforms or data providers such as: Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Supply Side Platforms (SSPs), Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), Data Management Platforms (DMPs), Data Providers, Ad Exchanges, Ad Networks, Ad Verification companies.
- Experience with Prebid.js and participation in IAB or similar working groups to drive Ad Tech standards.
- Experience collaborating with and empowering Engineering teams to gather context, requirements, and take action.
- Experience working cross-functionally with customer success, sales, and technical teams.
How we pay...
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $175,000 and $205,000 base + options.
- Stock options
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.