Permutive is looking for a Product Manager with Ad Tech experience to lead Permutive’s Dashboard product. The Dashboard is the primary interface into our core product, the Audience Platform. In this role, you will interact with customers and internal teams to enable them to engage with our infrastructure in a consistent and coherent way to drive value.
You will oversee key components including design of the dashboard, access controls, enterprise workspace, and creating ability for other product teams to develop and make changes within parts of the dashboard. Sample challenges include:
- Identifying and solving needs from the Permutive Insights team to build or change existing reports within the dashboard without dependencies on the Dashboard team.
- For external large enterprise customers with multiple brands and subsidiaries, understand their unique access and control requirements for various roles
- Understanding the different personas that use our dashboard and how to improve workflows and overall Net Promoter Score (NPS) for these personas
You will collaborate with your fellow Product Managers, Engineers, Sales, Customer Success, and others to create a world-class dashboard that is well designed, easy to use and understand, and helps customers meet their business objectives.
A key to the success at Permutive is the extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility, are excited by enormous challenges, and show respect and empathy to both fellow coworkers and our customers. It’s a really exciting time to join, experience start-up life, and shape who we become.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Ad Tech with a deep understanding of Publishers, Advertisers, and the programmatic ecosystem.
- Experience building dashboards and portals for SaaS companies that have tracked success with key metrics such as time to do a task, Net Promoter Score, and others.
- Experience doing user interviews to improve UX and UI.
- Experience working with Go To Market Teams such as Product Marketing teams to build out collateral, Sales to support customer messaging, and Support to prioritize bugs and backlog work.
We'd be particularly excited if you have one or more of the below:
- Design experience or leading design projects
- Experience with an early-stage company, early-stage product team, or launching a product from scratch
- Track record of ownership for the product development lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with and empowering Engineering teams to gather context, requirements, and take action.
- Experience working cross-functionally with customer success, sales, and technical teams.
How we pay...
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £60,000 and £80,000 base + options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.