As a Marketing Manager, Events & Experiences at Permutive, you’ll play an important role planning, organising and executing events across EMEA. You’ll be joining our Customer and Events Marketing team during an exciting time! We've recently transitioned from a Data Management Platform to an Audience Platform for Publishers and Advertisers.
The Customer and Events Marketing team works closely with our internal teams such as Growth & Operations, Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and work on customer retention and advocacy.
You will spend most of your time...
- Planning, organising and executing all physical, virtual and hybrid events across EMEA, with a focus on Germany, France, Spain and Italy. You'll work closely with the rest of the team based in London & New York, to deliver outstanding event experiences
- Supporting the post-event lead management in collaboration with the Sales and Customer Success teams who attended events across EMEA
- Conducting post-event assessments - surveying attendees and colleagues who attended
- Delivering outstanding events within the allocated budget
- Researching new live event opportunities in the EMEA region
Our Ideal Candidate Has…
- Event marketing experience for a B2B business
- Experience with organising and executing your own events & trade shows
- Strong organisational skills along with the demonstrated ability to work to a deadline
- A start up mentality and personality: you're mission driven and not afraid to get stuck in
- Willingness to travel when necessary
We would be particularly excited if you...
- Have experience in advertising and/or media events
- Native or Fluent in German, French, Spanish and/or Italian
For a typical candidate, plus most of our requirements we would likely pay £60,000 + bonus + options.
For a candidate with more experience, we'd pay up to £70,000 + bonus + options .
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. Permutive is a remote first company committed to working from home for all Permutive employees until February 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees. In February 2022, we will continue to be a remote first company, and all employees will have optional access to in-person collaboration space in NYC and London.