We are looking for a talented Customer Success Associate to join our rapidly growing team in London.
You'll be joining a collaborative, diverse customer success team based in both London and New York City. We're focused on ensuring our customers are able to meet their organisations' strategic goals while also helping us to achieve world-class NPS & net revenue retention.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we transition from a Data Management Platform to an Audience Platform. You will partner closely with our customer facing teams to ensure that our programmatic campaigns are brought to success as well as help the business extract valuable learnings. You will have the opportunity to directly influence our roadmap and internal processes.
This role will be suitable for you if you are looking to make your first steps in a highly innovative ad tech company, and want to build the skills you need to progress in the organisation.
As Customer Success Associate, you will spend most of your time...
- Having end-to-end ownership of Permutive’s Audience Platform campaign success (from pre-launch to post-launch)
- Being the main point of contact for our publisher and advertiser customers for all campaigns, including handling publisher inquiries during the campaigns
- Monitoring and tracking all facets of each campaign to ensure its success
- Communicating proactively and quickly with all internal and external parties
- Collecting and summarising feedback from customers and report on trends, successes and areas of opportunity to leadership
- Collaborating with internal teams to build and improve new and existing processes to continuously drive operational efficiency in future Vault campaigns
- Being an internal advocate for our customer needs: ensuring their feedback is heard and acted on by teams across the company from Product to Support to Sales
As the team and business evolves, you may also be responsible for
- Supporting our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in the process of new customer onboarding
- Supporting CSMs in onboarding planning and project management
- Creating and updating onboarding slide decks and presentations
- Participating in kick off meetings
- Helping CSMs ensure that customer onboarding is delivered in accordance with customer requirements and expectations
Our Ideal Candidate Has…
- Experience in a customer facing role in the Adtech/Martech industry (media experience preferred)
- Solid understanding of Programmatic
- Experience in launching, optimising, and managing media campaigns
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Experience handling Projects
- Proven ability to identify areas of improvement for the business and propose solutions
For a candidate with experience in a similar position and field, who meets several of our bonus criteria, we’d pay between £45,000 and £52,500 + options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.