We have a mission to rebuild data in advertising to be privacy compliant. Our nascent advertising solution is gaining traction in the market. We need someone to help us go even faster. We’re looking for an experienced Strategic Account Director who wants to be part of the future of advertising. You’re our kind of candidate if you're excited by the prospect of growing the business and product with us.
Permutive consistently wins clients against billion-dollar competitors and we’re moving into a phase of rapid expansion. This growth will offer you opportunities to learn and earn in a company where your individual performance has an impact that will be appreciated by the whole company. We are looking for people with some proven experience who also have the ambition to become the next generation of Advertising sales leaders.
You will spend most of your time...
- Establishing Permutive amongst UK Advertisers and Agencies
- Building strong relationships and networks within the world's largest advertisers
- Running 6-12 month sales cycles, from pipeline generation to contract signature
- Developing and executing a strategy and plan to achieve annual and quarterly targets
- Communicating the benefits of Permutive’s Advertising solution to multiple stakeholders, from commercial to technical - up to and including the C level
- Producing and delivering tailored sales presentations
- Working with Sales Engineers (who support Sales around technical requirements and demos)
- Working closely with internal teams, including Product and Customer Success
- Maintain expertise in competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Speaking at and attending industry meetings, conferences and networking events
Our ideal candidate...
- Someone with experience in establishing and growing a new territory
- Has a strong book of business and connections
- Experience working in advertiser facing marketing or advertising technology
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- In-depth working knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Experience selling to advertisers
- Agency relationships desirable but not essential
- Must have managed enterprise size deals (complex deal cycles involving multiple stakeholders from prospecting to close)
- Experience collaborating with internal Product and Technical support teams
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
What we're offering…
If you have experience in most of the areas we are looking for, we would likely pay a base salary of £100,000 + bonus + options.
If you have all the required experience we'd pay a base salary up to £125,000 + bonus + options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.