We are looking for a talented Spanish speaking Customer Success Manager with a deep interest in Customer Success to join our rapidly growing team in EMEA.
You'll be joining a collaborative, diverse customer success team of 13 people who are based in London and NYC. We're focused on ensuring our customers are able to meet their organisations' strategic goals while also helping us to achieve world-class NPS & net revenue retention. We're a forward-thinking, collaborative team who care deeply about our customers' businesses. We'd love for you to help us shape best practices within the team, from how we run executive business reviews to how we hire your peers, and more. You'll also have the opportunity to learn from others across the company.
At Permutive we've built a product that uses edge processing to segment and understand users while prioritising their privacy. We're currently working with some of the world's leading publishers in Europe and the US to help them deliver relevant advertising in real-time across their web and mobile properties. As part of our CS team, you'll work closely with sales directors, solution architects, and our product team. You'll have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap based on the deep insight you gain of what our customers really need.
As a CSM at Permutive, you'll be responsible for:
- Proactively managing 10-15 customer accounts (generally totaling $2m in annual revenue)
- Building strategic relationships with senior client stakeholders: understanding their priorities and business objectives, and helping them to achieve these through using our product
- Optimize time to value and time to ROI for our customers
- Building our clients into champions and advocates, including identifying opportunities for case studies and collaborative webinars
- Delving deep into the industry we operate in: learning about industry-wide developments around privacy, advertising and publishing, and how these relate to our clients' businesses
- Thinking about how we can add more value to our customers’ businesses, either individually or as a company
- Being an internal advocate for what our customers need: ensuring their feedback is heard and acted on by teams across the company from Product to Support to Sales
You'd be perfect for this role if you have:
- A deep interest in Customer Success and your clients' businesses; you feel a deep sense of satisfaction when you see your customers doing well, and you avoid unwanted churn
- Fluency in Spanish highly desirable
- Successfully managed multiple high-value, high-touch accounts for a technical software product, preferably in the ad-tech or mar-tech space
- Experience building strong, trusting relationships, both within your team and with senior stakeholders in the businesses
- A commercial approach: you identify & qualify opportunities for expansion, and you're mindful of net revenue retention
- Experience developing best practices and playbooks: from strategic account plans to QBR processes to accelerating onboarding
- Experience in advertising and/or media is strongly desirable
For a typical candidate who meets most of our criteria, we would likely pay £67,500 + bonus + options.
For a candidate with a breadth of experience, and who meets all our criteria above, we'd pay up to £75,000 + bonus + options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.