The Permutive People & Talent Team are a small group of experienced people who are building the foundations to enable Permutive to become one of the world’s leading employers. With around 100 employees working remotely across four countries, we are looking for a People Ops Lead with a strong HR foundation who has experienced the 100 people to 300+ people growth phase and is eager to lend their experience to help us navigate this exciting stage of our growth.
Our Talent function is in a great place. Our hiring processes are cost-efficient and effective, in turn enabling this position to focus exclusively on the People Operations side of the role.
Foundations we have in place:
- We have a broad induction programme for new joiners
- We have policies & processes in place covering employee relations issues
- We have a structured compensation approach, benchmarked to 75th percentile relative to London or NYC, with twice-yearly reviews, based on a progression framework
- We have infrastructure in place to hire outside of the UK & US
- We're partway through our remote-first transition: office free for now, preparing to adapt to a hybrid environment next year
We’d like you to focus on:
- Contribute and continually improve our processes and policies to ensure they're appropriate for a distributed, fast-growing company
- Investing further in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Assisting with the upcoming transition to a hybrid environment of a remote and on-site team
- Iterating on our existing people processes to strengthen and scale them
- Act as our initial escalation point for complaints and grievances
- Leading, nurturing, and growing our People Team
We'd love to speak with you if you have:
- Significant human resources experience in a high-growth organisation, from 100 to 300+ people
- Human-centric: you believe that looking after employees is looking after the company
- Experience in building learning & development teams and programmes
- Committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and opinionated on how best to foster this
How we pay:
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £85,000 and £100,000 base + share options.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.