Permutive is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator with commercial salesforce admin experience in a B2B environment.
As Salesforce Administrator you will support the Sales & Finance teams in building world-class business operations infrastructures. The goal is to deliver scalable and repeatable processes to ensure the success of the business functions. You will contribute to the overall vision and shape it as the company grows. We are looking for a problem solver who can advise on ways of improving our process.
You will leverage your critical thinking skills to uncover gaps in our processes and build on your experience and platform expertise to solve problems using creative and scalable solutions. You are able to use strong interpersonal skills to make sure new processes are rolled out smoothly and bring an attention to detail to understand the impact your solutions have. You are passionate about creating smooth and automated processes to help make people’s lives easier and enable better decision making.
You will take ownership of our Salesforce ecosystem:
- Build and maintain our existing systems infrastructure
- Enhance our existing system with integrations to other vendors in a scalable manner
- Increase user level security and access across all objects
- Optimise layouts and streamline user experience
- Validation rules set in place to ensure data integrity
- Provide training support and documentation to enable the team to use the platform successfully
- Manage the full Salesforce ecosystem (incl. 3rd parties) with autonomy
- Be part of evaluating and implementing new tools
- Salesforce.com Advanced Admin certification
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Experience managing strategic projects
- A practical understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas)
- Proven commercial Salesforce experience to make this tool work for the sales teams via systems automation or innovative processes
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £50,000 and £65,000 base + share options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.