Permutive is looking for a Solutions Architect with strong web development skills and proven experience in delivering technically complex client projects to join our team in the UK. Our Solutions Architects work collaboratively with our Customer Success teams to enable our clients to maximise the value of Permutive’s platform.
Our Global Solutions Architect team is composed of creative and technical innovators who love to help our customers achieve their goals. They are a combination of technical project managers and engineers who work closely with our clients and provide guided solutions to their problems. The team is positioned at the cross-function of business, product and engineering which allows for the unique opportunity to bring innovative products directly to the customer.
Our team helps Permutive’s customers to deploy, integrate and build customised solutions. We accomplish this by working closely with the Customer Success Managers to understand each clients’ pain points, with our Product Managers to prioritise and scope new product requests, and collaborate with our Engineering team to bring the solution to fruition.
What you’ll be doing
- Consult directly with our customers, evaluate their set-up and make recommendations based on best practices.
- Scope, plan and assist our clients with complex and custom implementations.
- Identify new use cases for Permutive's Edge technology.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with integrations, SDK deployments and data schemas.
- Partner with customers to explore ideas for new use cases and features.
- Together with our Product team you'll qualify, prioritise and scope new integrations which will increase ROI for our customers.
- Be the trusted expert that clients can rely on.
- Work with Permutive’s Product, Engineering and customer teams to help shape the product and services.
What you’ll need
- Proven commercial experience in customer-facing or pre-sales technical solutions position
- Experience working with non-technical stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other teams
- Thoughtful, curious and problem solver
- Enthusiasm to be a part of a fast-growing start-up
It is a bonus if you also have
- Language Skills: French
- Experience in the AdTech or MarTech ecosystem
- Mobile or OTT application development experience
- Scripting experience with Python, Ruby etc.
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between £56,000 and £63,000 base + share options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of £2,400 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.