Permutive are hiring for a motivated and ambitious technical leader to join us in a new role where you will take responsibility for our Sales Engineering and Solutions Architect teams.
Our established Sales Engineering and Solutions Architect teams are a collection of nine incredibly talented and ambitious people who are a combination of technical project managers and engineers that work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams. The impact of these pre-sales and post-sales technical experts have delivered huge value to our business so we are investing further into those teams to ensure they can continue to deliver a best-in-class service. That investment starts by providing them with a dedicated, highly experienced, technical leader who will motivate, mentor and coach both teams. Reporting directly to our VP of Customer Success, you will also oversee the architecture, engineering and implementation of Permutive solutions.
In this role, you will…
- Take management responsibility for both our Solutions Architect team and our Sales Engineering team
- Be responsible for hiring, motivating, mentoring and coaching both teams to success
- Be the primary technical escalation point for our go-to-market teams
- Build technical stakeholder relationships within our key clients
- Oversee the architecture, engineering and implementation of Permutive solutions
- Define and own your team's processes
- Lead end to end pre-sales and post-sales activities and strategies
- Work alongside the wider CS & Sales teams, lead the overall technology solution, planning and estimation for complex projects
- Collaborate with global heads of departments and Engineering teams in order to establish streamlined internal processes, and achieve efficiency in client onboarding projects
- Own team enablement including technical training
- Provide customer input to product development
- A proven track record in building custom solutions that demonstrates strong problem solving & decision making
- Significant experience and knowledge of the AdTech industry
- Experience building or running a professional services team (billable consultative services or onboarding)
- A default priority for ensuring the people you work with are happy, satisfied, and challenged
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who meets our criteria, we are expecting to pay between $205,000 and $220,000 base + bonus + share options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on, you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.