As a Sales Enablement Executive focused on the US market, you will equip our Sales Team with the training, knowledge, coaching and expertise required to perform their roles to the highest standard. You’ll work directly with our Sales Enablement Director as we build a brand new team within the company and this role is our first Enablement hire on the ground in the US. It’s a rare and exciting opportunity to join a highly successful start up and play a pivotal and direct role in our future growth.
Our Sales Team will expand to 20+ people this year and our Sales Directors are required to demonstrate expertise in technology, solution based selling and to forge close relationships with our customers. Our Sales Enablement team will support Sales Directors at every step, from on-boarding and helping them learn about Permutive’s products when they first join through to equipping them to run high quality sales cycles and close their next deal.
You’ll also work very closely with other teams at Permutive including Sales Engineering (pre-sales), Product Marketing and Customer Success, sharing knowledge internally and ensuring we present compelling, accurate information about our technology and customers during sales cycles and demos.
Permutive consistently wins clients against billion-dollar competitors and thanks to our recent series B funding, we’re moving into a phase of rapid expansion. This growth will offer you further opportunities to learn and earn in a company where your individual performance will have a huge impact.
You will spend most of your time...
- Directly impacting our Sales Director’s ability to win new business in the US market
- Devising and delivering training for our Sales Directors and other customer facing teams
- Shadowing sales cycles to learn what support the team require at every step
- Using data and sales forecasting tools (eg. Salesforce) to prioritise training initiatives
- Working with external suppliers to create and deliver bespoke training programmes
Success in this role after 6 months means…
- We have a repeatable on-boarding programme for new Sales team hires
- We have a set of ongoing training modules available which cover topics including Permutive’s products, industry updates, competitors and regulation
- There is a constantly updated set of training collateral and resources for the team to call on
- The information and materials the Sales team need are well organised and readily available
- We have a set of KPIs which enable us to measure the effectiveness of our Enablement team
Our ideal candidate...
- Has worked as a Sales Director in a SaaS software company
- Has used MEDDIC as a qualification framework
- Is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and take responsibility for new projects
- Has direct experience of delivering training and sales enablement
- Is someone with start-up experience
What we're offering
If you have experience in most of the areas we are looking for, we would likely pay a base salary of $120,000 + bonus + options.
If you have all the required experience we'd pay a base salary up to $140,000 + bonus + options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has an annual learning budget of $3,000 which we encourage you to use to level up
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.