As a Sales Director focused on European markets, you will help the world's leading publishers and media companies understand how Permutive’s technology can help them unlock the value of their user data and sell them solutions which match their requirements. Our Sales Directors demonstrate expertise in technology, solution based selling and forging close relationships with our customers. The Sales team work closely with various other teams within Permutive including Engineering and Customer Success, ensuring our technology drives measurable outcomes for our publishers. You'll also work closely with innovative customers to learn how they measure and deliver ROI and to explore their ideas for new use cases.
Permutive consistently wins clients against billion-dollar competitors and thanks to our recent series B funding, we’re moving into a phase of rapid expansion. This growth will offer you opportunities to learn and earn in a company where your individual performance has an impact that will be appreciated by the whole company. We are looking for people with some proven experience who also have the ambition to become the next generation of SaaS sales leaders.
What you’ll be doing
- Contributing towards Permutive's growth in the European region
- Running the complete sales cycle, from pipeline generation to signing contracts
- Developing and executing a Sales Plan to achieve annual and quarterly targets
- Communicating the benefits of the Permutive platform to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers
- Producing and delivering tailored sales presentations
- Working with Solutions Engineers who support Sales around technical requirements and demos
- Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Attending industry meetings, conferences and networking events
What you’ll need
- Some experience as an individual contributor selling B2B SaaS solutions
- Experience of managing complex deal cycles involving multiple stakeholders from prospecting to close
- A knowledge of MEDDIC or similar qualification methodology is preferred
- Experience selling into C-Suite decision makers
- A desire to learn and develop, with a recognition of where your areas of improvement are
- A record of overachievement complemented by a focus on pipeline generation to get your business franchise started
- A data driven approach to managing your business in order to maximise your chance of success
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present confidently and negotiate at a senior level
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
What we're offering
If you have experience in most of the areas we are looking for, we would likely pay a base salary of £70,000 + bonus + options.
If you have all the required experience we'd pay a base salary up to £80,000 + bonus + options.
Our Bonus Structure
If you join Permutive as a Sales Director with a base salary of £70,000 and reach 100% quota attainment in a year, your OTE for that year will be around £180,000 to £200,000. The true earning potential is significantly higher as we have generous accelerators to reward excellent performance and 100% quota attainment is our minimum expectation for our Sales Directors.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme from day one
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until 2022. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.