Permutive is growing and looking for a Solutions Architect with a proven experience in delivering technically complex client projects to join our Solutions Architect team in New York, NY. Solutions Architects work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers to enable our customers to maximize the value of Permutive’s platform.
Our Global Solutions Architect team comprises of innovators who love to help and think outside the box, who collaborate with clients to understand their challenges and provide guided solutions to their problems. The team sits at the cross function of business, product and engineering which allows for the unique opportunity to bring innovative products directly to the customer.
The Solutions Architect team helps Permutive’s customers to deploy, integrate and build customised solutions. The team accomplishes this by working closely with the Customer Success Managers to understand clients’ pain points, Product Managers to prioritize and scope new product requests, and collaborate with the Engineering team to bring the solution to fruition.
What you’ll be doing
- Scope, plan and assist our clients with complex and custom implementations.
- Identify new use cases for Permutive's Edge technology.
- Consult our clients, evaluate their set-up and make recommendations based on best practices.
- Partner with customers to explore ideas for new use cases and features.
- Keep up to date with industry trends to maximize clients’ ROI .
- Together with our Product team you'll qualify, prioritize and scope new integrations which will increase ROI for our customers.
- Be the trusted expert that clients can rely on.
- Work with Permutive’s product and customer teams to help shape the product and services.
What you’ll need
- Commercial experience in customer-facing or presales technical solutions position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other teams
- Thoughtful, curious and problem solver
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel to client sites.
- Enthusiasm to be a part of a fast-growing start-up
It is a bonus if you also have
- Experience in the ad tech or mar tech ecosystem.
- Mobile or OTT application development experience
- Scripting experience with Python, Ruby etc.
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process.
For a candidate who fits our criteria, we'd pay around $130,000 base + options.
- Stock options (you'll own a piece of the pie)
- Health & dental is covered 100% for Permutive employees and 75% for dependents
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 20 days annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Free access to Spill, our mental health partners
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Permutive, we’re taking a thoughtful, intersectional, long-term approach to diversity, equity & inclusion. We care deeply about creating an inclusive work environment that allows everyone to flourish, and we are taking continual action to progress in that direction. If you would like to read an outline of efforts we have already made towards becoming a more inclusive company as well as insight into what we are actively working on,you can find that information here.
How we are responding to COVID-19
We have a physical office presence in London and New York. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Permutive employees until January 2021. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to manage this time period. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our employees.